In the world of makeup, there’s a saying that states your eyebrows are not sisters, but cousins. This means that it is quite difficult to make your eyebrows look consistent and equal. Doing eyebrows is one of the most common, but most difficult things to do in the world of makeup artistry. There are also many products today created solely for the purpose of perfecting eyebrows. Brow gels, brow powders, brow pomade, brow pencils, and much more can be used just to enhance the look of eyebrows. All over the globe, cosmetic surgery has been observed to focus more on eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo procedures. Perhaps you’re in Australia – you can observe that numerous makeup salons offer these cosmetic surgery procedures, including eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo Melbourne salons offer.
You can’t help but wonder, why are there so many products and procedures dedicated for the brows and eyes? This is because our eyebrows frame the face and improve our overall look. Also, many girls, unfortunately, have patchy hair growth and monolids.
But as we are all careful about the makeup products we buy, we are just as cautious in considering if undergoing these cosmetic surgery procedures that eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo Melbourne has now are worth dishing out cash for. Undergoing cosmetic surgery procedures is not something to take lightly. This is why some women are also skeptical.
To help you come up with a good decision, this article presents the pros and cons of getting eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo or semi-permanent makeup procedures:
· Brow products like brow gels, brow powders, brow pomade, and brow pencils have various claims to be smudge-proof, smear-proof, and even waterproof. But girls with patchy eyebrows have known these to only be sad false claims. By submitting yourself to eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo Melbourne salons offer, you can say goodbye (for at least a year) to the hassle of having to apply and/or remove makeup in your daily routine.
· Aside from being smear and smudge-proof, eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo procedures boast of long lasting results. Semi-permanent eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo procedures last for around one and a half year. After that timeframe, you can have a touch up done for the same flawless effect.
· By trusting a certified permanent cosmetic professional or CPCP, you will have the guarantee of getting a risk-free procedure. Never entrust your appearance to cheap alternatives and uncertified salons.
· Did you know that this procedure only takes about an hour to complete? The results are immediate! Best of all, you won’t be troubled by a long recovery period since they use topical anesthesia to numb the area.
· Getting semi-permanent eyebrow and eyeliner tattoo procedures will save you precious daily preparation time and effort, and money on cosmetics in the long run.
· Your personal pain tolerance might be tested, after all, it is an act of tattooing. However, to reduce the pain, a numbing cream is applied beforehand. After the procedure, the eyebrow area will be slightly swollen and sensitive to the touch, but only for a day or two after the procedure. Check out at Designer Cosmetic Tattooing
· When it comes to anything involving your facial features, you want to trust a highly experienced CPCP. But their fee will be more expensive.
· The healing of your tattoo might become itchy since the skin area affected will scab up and fall off. This process takes around two weeks and can be eased with triple antibiotic ointment or the application of Aquaphor lotion.